AT THE MOMENT WE CAN ONLY OFFER COLLECTION FROM US IN WESTON OR COLLECTION AT ANY OF OUR MARKETS ON OUR BOEREWORS
South African Style sausage but made using only meat and spices no rusk fillers or water added in any way.
A massive 98.5% Meat the other 1.5% is our special mix of herbs and spices that gives it that special flavours. As with all our products we use only 100% British Meats in everything we do. Approx 250g each.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS BE THAT SIZE MEAT MIX ETC AS ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE HAND MADE WE CAN NORMALLY FIND A SOLUTION TO YOUR REQUESTS