Home Biltong Dryer (FREE POSATGE)
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
Add a Biltong slicer for just £10 normally £49.99 (see drop down options)
Looking to make your own Biltong like a Pro but don't know where to start well here you have the simple solution.
A from the ground up designed and built Biltong dryer that can be used by anyone. Hygienic and easy to clean from top to bottom they are the perfect solution from anyone wanting to make their own biltong at home. At the perfect size to use in most kitchens etc it the perfect way to make sure you always have some Biltong on the go.
Measuring in at W 25cm x D 25cm x H 50cm (Max External) Weighting in at 2,2kg and capable of holding up to approx. 2-3kg of meat. Depending on your cut
Finished in our distinctive Black and White trim with the added twisted of Chrome air in lets and hanging bar it's as much as a fashion item as a Biltong Dryer. Not something you will want to hide away.
Comes with full instructions and everything you need to get you going.
We have even created a You Tube Video to help you build it.
Comes with -
- Light Bulb Socket and Extractor fan fitted to top section (28w Halogen Included)
- 3 Perspex see though side. (Wipeable)
- The base and lid are construed of hygienic, hardware, correx the perfect material for the job. (As used in many applications where strength and durability are needed)
- White Back Correx Panel.
- 2 x Stainless Steel Air Inlets filters.
- 4 Metal Hooks.
- Two Adonised Aluminium hanging Rods (Washable)
- Full Instructions
- 1m Power cord with UK Plug fitted with 3 amp fuse.
- 1 Year warranty on all electrical parts.
Also comes with Biltong Starter pack with Includes.
- Original Biltong Seasoning (Enough for 500g of meat)
- Marinating Zip seal Bag.
- Vinegar x 2 Sachets
- 1 x Pair of Disposable Gloves.
The dryer will arrive in flat packed sections. The top and bottom base will be already made (No electronic installation required at all) it's just the sides and air vents you will need add all so simple it's ridiculous. Takes approx. 5mins with no tools required.
Drying time scales may vary due to natural varying condition in atmosphere and meat size, weight and fat content.
All you need is the meat.
Add some extra spices to your order to make sure you don't run out any time soon.